RKMVERI Convocation 2020 – Instructions to graduating students
Award of Degrees / Diplomas during the Annual Convocation Ceremony-2020
Instructions to the graduating students
This year’s convocation ceremony will be held in blended mode—face-to-face as well as online on 26 November 2020 (Thursday) at 3.30 PM at the Belur main campus.
Owing to COVID restrictions ONLY the graduating PhD scholars, the first rank holders and the faculty-members are invited to attend the Convocation ceremony in-person at Belur campus, and all other graduating students will please attend the ceremony online Live .
We highly appreciate the virtual (online) presence of the graduating students in this year’s convocation ceremony on fulfillment of the following requirements.
• Complete all the academic requirements for the award of degree/Diploma in the convocation. A graduating student has to pass all the examinations and has to submit the requisite number of his/her thesis/ dissertation/ project (if applicable) as per rule of the University (Faculty Centre /Department).
• Clear all the outstanding dues and get the ‘No Dues’ certificate.
• Fill up the convocation application form and send the soft-copy of it to email-ids given below.
• Convocation Fee: Rs.500/- [postal charge – Rs. 100/- extra (if applicable)].
• Pay the fee (online): Link for Belur and Narendrapur campuses’ graduating students.
• The PhD scholars who will be getting their degrees in this convocation ceremony and the graduating first rank holders of different programmes are requested present in the convocation ceremony in-person at Prajna Bhavana of Belur Campus.
• Contact the Reception desk at Belur / Ranchi for any queries.
Instructions for filling up the convocation application form:
- Last date of submission of this form (soft copy): On and before 24 November 2020
- The filled-up soft copy of this form to be sent by by email to: and .
Documents to be enclosed with this application form:
1. No Dues certificate
2. Proof of payment of the convocation fee & other fees online.