“Centre for AIoTMR (Artificial Intelligence of Things & Mixed Reality)”, the first of its kind in Ramakrishna Math and Ramakrishna Mission, was inaugurated at Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI) on 21 February 2023, the sacred birthday of Sri Ramakrishna.
The centre’s objective is to integrate the following four technologies: AI (Artificial Intelligence), IoT (Internet of Things), AR (Augmented Reality) & VR (Virtual Reality) [AR and VR combined are often called MR (Mixed Reality)] and deploy a multi-disciplinary approach with applications to various fields through ‘Translational Research’ (also called ‘land to bedside’ research) to directly address common problems in society.
The centre would be taking up the following projects:
- MEDHAVVARRIORS – A MR (Mixed Reality AR VR) and AI based Assistive Technology to assist Persons with Dementia (PWD) utilizing a three pronged Viewable Hearable Wearable Ecosystem
- Data analytics of RKMVU with insights through AI Chatbots
- Digital archival management system with AI Tools for media management
Our past work can be found in the below link:
- WeMindYou App – Emotional Well-Being of Kids during Covid-19
- Narendra – Analyzing the Mental Well-Being of Children and Empowering them with Mind Fitness Training
- Shaktiman – A Chatbot for regulating emotional well-being of individuals in an organization by analyzing their Facial expressions and Text Sentiments with mind training utilizing traditional & modern preventive interventions
- Research Articles: Evolution of Meditation Research: Perspectives from Contemplative Neuroscience