Applications are invited for various faculty positions at Coimbatore Campus – Sept 2021
NOTIFICATION FOR INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR VARIOUS POSTS (Regular)
|Name of Post||Area / Specialization|
|Faculty of Disability Management and Special Education|
|Assistant Professor in Special Education||Hearing Impairment|
|Mental retardation / Intellectual Disability|
|Speech Therapist / Audiologist||Speech Therapy / Audiology|
|Occupational Therapist||Occupational Therapy|
|Resource Teacher||Resource Teacher|
|Sign Language Interpreter||Sign Language|
|Instructor-Indian Sign Language (Hearing Impaired)||Instructor|
|Braillist Cum Proof Reader||Braillist|
|Faculty of General & Adapted Physical Education and Yoga|
*Qualification, Experience & Salary as per RCI/NCTE/UGC norms
- Desirable for the position of Assistant Professor:
- NET/SLET in Education / Physical Education;
- Minimum Two years of Teaching/Research Experience with quality publications.
- The applicants may apply online with all the relevant educational documents properly scanned and send it to the following email ID:
- The hard copies of online applications should be sent as per the guidelines below.
- Print out of Online Application(s) in two sets with all necessary self-attested copies of testimonial/certificates, supporting documents etc.
- Envelope superscribed “Application for the post of…….” to the following address by speed post/registered post. ‘The Administrative Head, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya campus, SRKV Post, Periyanaickenpalayam, Coimbatore – 641 020’
- The last date to receive online/postal applications is 5th October 2021.
- The date and time of interview to be conducted in the RKMVERI’s Faculty Centre at the Coimbatore Campus will be informed later. Please watch out for the notification to be published on the website: www.vucbe.org or rkmvu.ac.in
- Candidates already in service should submit their applications through proper channel.