Admission to Ph.D. Programme in Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development at Faculty Centre ARTD, Morabadi, Ranchi – April 2021
Applications on prescribed format (available at the University website) are invited for admission to Ph.D. program in Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development for the Academic Year 2021-22.
- Master’s Degree in relevant subject (with minimum 55% marks or equivalent for General and 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) / Physically Handicapped candidates)
- Successful clearance of Research Eligibility Test (RET) to be conducted by the University
Candidates with M. Phil. I NET / GATE I SLET / SET or equivalent will be exempted from the Entrance Test
|Name of the Programme||Broad Areas of Research||No. of seats|
|Ph.D. in Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development||Extension Education/ Farming Systems/ Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development||1|
|Horticulture/Vegetable Science/Sustainable Agriculture! Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development||1|
|Plant Protection (Agril. Entomology)/ Organic Crop Protection/ Agriculture, Rural and Tribal Development||1|
The admission / selection process consists of the following steps:
- Submission of Application (Both Online and Offline)
- Entrance Examination
How to apply
The application can be downloaded from the website www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in. Send filled in application form to the Administrative Head, ARTD Faculty Centre of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Morabadi, Ranchi – 834008, with a demand draft (for offline applications only) for Rs. 700/-, drawn in favour of ‘RKMVU RANCHI’ payable at Ranchi, Jharkhand and self attested mark sheets/degrees/certificates (10th to Post Graduate) .
- Last date of submission of Application Form : 30 April 2021
- Shortlisted candidates for written test will be displayed on : 07 May 2021
- Written test will be held on : 15 May 2021
- Interview / Viva voce of candidates qualified in written test : to be intimated later
Candidates without UGC/CSIR JRF, if found academically bright and motivated for research, may be considered for fellowship of Rs. 15000/- per month from the University’s own fund.