The Academic fees structure for the PhD and Integrated MPhil-PhD programmes at Belur Main campus and Narendrapur off-campus centre has been revised (from 02-Nov-2020) as follows.
a. Admission-cum-registration fee (one time) : Rs. 3000/-
b. Programme fee for each Semester (6 months) : Rs. 18000/-
c. Refundable Caution deposit (one time) : Rs. 3000/-
Total fees to be paid during admission: 3000/- + 18000/- + 3000/- = Rs. 24000 /-
Total fees to be paid every 6 months (every semester) : Rs. 18000/-
1. For online fee payments through RKMVERI Portal a Convenience fee of around 1.2% will be charged extra as online payment charges. This extra charge gets added automatically by the Portal to the fees payable.
2. Programme fee should be paid within 10 days of the start of every semester (6 months), failing which a late fine of Rs. 100/- per week will be charged.
At the Belur Main Campus:
- PhD in Physics
- PhD in Mathematics
- PhD in Computer Science
- Intd. MPhil-PhD in Sanskrit
At the Narendrapur off-Campus Centre:
- PhD in Agricultural Biotechnology
- PhD in Agriculture and Rural Development
- PhD in Environment and Disaster Management
- PhD in Genetics and Plant Breeding
- PhD under School of Biological Sciences (Medical Biotechnology, etc.)