Admission to Integrated 5 Year MA (Hons) in Sanskrit for Women – 2018
Applications are invited from girl candidates for admission to 5 year Integrated MA in Sanskrit (3 years BA Hons. + 2 years MA).
At present this course is available at the University’s Belur Main Campus.
- Salient Features
- Admission Process
- Model / Sample Question Paper
- Date & Time
- Issue of Application Form
- Submission of Application Form
- Scholarship & Hostel
- Credit based semester pattern is followed as per UGC guidelines
- Sanskrit is taught fully in Sanskrit medium
- English and Computer Applications are offered as General Subjects
- Special training in Spoken Sanskrit
- Excellent library and computer lab
- Special care and attention is given towards character building and personality development
Fresh candidates (girls only) who have at least 65% in aggregate in class 10 (Madhyamik or equivalent) plus class 11 taken together are eligible to apply.
The Written Test will be held at the Belur Main campus of the University. Candidates will be examined in the topics : General Knowledge and Aptitude. Followed by the Counselling of the shortlisted candidates.
Model / Sample Question Paper
Download some model/sample questions to have a feel of what the admission test question paper would be like.
Date & Time
Date: Sunday, 20 May 2018
Time : 10:00 am
Note : Class 10 exam Admit Card must be brought for the admission test.
Belur Main Campus (just at the entrance of Belur Math)
Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute
Belur Math, Howrah 711202, West Bengal
Issue of Application Form
Application forms can be collected free of charge from RKMVERI Reception Counter at Belur Main Campus in person.
Application form and Admit Card are also available online for download from RKMVERI website.
Submission of the Application Form
Application forms completed in all respects should be submitted on or before 15 May 2018 at RKMVERI Admission Counter in Belur Main Campus with attested photocopies (not originals) of the results of class 10 and 11.
At the time of submission of completed applications, a fee of Rs. 100/- should be paid in cash at RKMVERI Admission Counter on or before 15 May 2018 (except Sundays during office hours: 10 am to 5 pm).
Receipt should be shown at the entrance of Admission Exam hall.
Application form should reach us on or before 15 May 2018.
Scholarship & Hostel
- Hostel accommodation is not for all students.
- Meritorious and needy students will be given financial assistance.
Head, Department of Sanskrit and Philosophy
Phone: 033-26549999 / 8230864238
(on working days between 10 am and 5 pm)