RKMVERI Convocation 2022 – Instructions to graduating students
Award of Degrees / Diplomas during the Annual Convocation Ceremony-2022
Instructions to the graduating students
(Updated: 21 September 2022)
We highly appreciate the presence of the graduating students in the online (mostly) annual convocation ceremony to receive degree/ Diploma on fulfilment of the following requirements.
Dear Student —
- Please complete all the academic requirements for the award of degree/Diploma in the convocation. A graduating student has to pass all the examinations and has to submit the his/her thesis/ dissertation/ project (if applicable) as per rule of the University (Faculty Centre /Department).]
- If you have not cleared all the outstanding dues then get the ‘No Dues’ clearance from the Accounts section, Library, Department, Hostel (if applicable). You would get the transcript after you have cleared all the outstanding dues.
- Download the Convocation-Application-Form. It is sent to the eligible candidates by emails also. Fill up the convocation application form and Submit the same along with proof of payment (receipt downloaded from ISR student portal after Convocation Fee payment) by email to and
- Due to restrictions, the Ph.D. Scholars, M.Phil. Scholars, and Gold Medalist (Bachelors’ and Masters’ degrees) are only allowed to receive degrees in-person at Belur and the rest of the candidates will receive the degree/diploma online.
- The date, time and venue of convocation: The 2022- Annual convocation to be held in blended mode (online and offline) on 10 October 2022 at 3.00 pm at Saradananda Seminar Hall (Prajna Bhavan) of University’s Belur Main Campus. Click here for Online Livestream Link
- The candidates who are joining offline they have to put on the convocation-gowns-(dress) 30 minutes before the convocation ceremony begins.