This Academic fees structure is applicable to the students admitted from the academic-session 2022-23 onwards for the below mentioned programmes at the Belur Main Campus and the Narendrapur off-campus centre.
[ Click here for the list of fees related pages ]
Academic fee Structure
- Academic fee (includes Fee for Tuition/Exam/Lab/ID-card, etc.) for each Semester : Rs. 25,000/-
- Refundable Caution Deposit : Rs. 3000/-
- (For Current Students only) Fees payable in full within 10 days of commencement of classes of the semester.
- (For Newly Admitted Students) Fees payable at the time of admission : 25,000 + 3000 = Rs. 28,000 /- (Admission fees must be paid within last date as mentioned in the admission instruction)
- For online fee payments through RKMVERI Fee Portal a Convenience fee of about Rs. 25 /- for UPI and Net Banking and around 1.2% for debit/credit cards, etc. will be charged extra as online payment charges. This extra charge gets added automatically by the Portal to the fees payable.
- Any delay in payment of the fees will attract fine as per the Institution rules.
At the Narendrapur off-Campus Centre:
- MSc in Medical Biotechnology
- MSc in Critical Care Science and Technology
- MSc in Laboratory Science and Technology
Applicable to programmes at Narendrapur campus: Apart from the Semester fee paid for every semester as mentioned above, fee/charges for the field-work related activities, visits, etc., would be charged separately for field-work based PG programmes as and when applicable; Fee/Charges for Dissertation/Project work, visits, if any, especially for lab based PG programmes and/or other programmes would be charged separately as and when applicable.
1. Application fee, Admission fees, and Certificate Course fee are to be paid through the Online Admission Portal (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission).
2. All Student fees (like, Semester fees, Exam related fee, Misc. fee, etc.) are to be paid through the Student Portal (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/student).