Guru Purnima Celebration on 5 July 2020 ( join online )
Videos are now available at : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3cd_KXnvVuhza_wOP-QunN069J7Xe8lQ
Programme Schedule : 5 July 2020, 9.30 AM—1.00 PM
- Verses from Guru Gita and Stotras on Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sarada Devi, Swami Vivekananda: …tasmai shri gurave namah series, aachandala pratihatarayo…, shakti-samudra-samuthha-tarangam…, prakritim paramam…, murta maheshwaram…, sangha stotram: chorus led by Swami Shivapurnananda—9.30 am
- Guru Stotra composed by Sri Shankaracharya: …tatah kim tatah kim…: chorus led by Br Ajata Chaitanya (Mrinmay Maharaj)—10.15 am
- Gita Chanting: 15th Chapter (purushottama yoga): chorus led by Swami Japasiddhananda—10.30 am
- Taittiriya Upanishad (Brahmananda Valli) Chanting: chorus led by Swami Japasiddhananda—10.45 am
- On guru-tattwa and guru shakti: Reading and exposition from Sri Sri Ramakrisna Kathamrita: Swami Devatwananda (Devajyoti Maharaj)—11.00 am
- Reading from Sri Sarada Devi’s Life: Ma Sarada as the Guru, by Swami Shastravidyananda (Sourav Maharaj)—11.20 am
- Guru-shakti manifested in Swami Vivekananda: discourse by Swami Kaleshananda (Sandip Maharaj)—11.35 am
- On guru-tattwa and guru-parampara in the Ramakrishna Order: discourse by Swami Atmapriyananda—12.00 noon
- Songs on the Guru, Ramakrishna-Sarada-Vivekananda and Closing song on Guru: bhava-sagara-tarana…: Swami Shivadhishananda—12.20 pm
Live web-streaming via internet of the entire programme will be done on the day of Guru Purnima from 9.30 am. Interested devotees, teachers and students are invited to join this programme online through the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGYX43E6kSga_MbhL9Hukmw/live.
During this period lockdown, let us turn inward to the Satchidananda-Guru within in prayer and supplication and be blessed through shravana-manana-nididhyasana on the sacred day of Guru Purnima.
Click here for : Notification
The Spiritual Heritage classes that have remained suspended since March 2020 will be resumed ONLINE from the Guru Purnima Day (the day of commencement of the traditional Chaaturmasya—study of the scriptures). The detailed schedule of classes is displayed on our ISH website (click here).