Applications are invited for position of ICT-Coordinator in Digital Technology Centre, RKMVERI (RKMVU)
--- This notification is closed now ---
Notification Date: 16th Nov, 2017.
Applications are invited from qualified IT professionals for the position of ICT-Coordinator in the Digital Technology Centre, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (earlier known as Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University), Belur Math, Howrah.
1. B.Tech/M.Tech (Computer Science) with minimum of 10 years of working experience in reputed Company(s) / Organization(s).
2. Applicant must have worked on design, development, and deployment/maintenance of Desktop/Enterprise and Web Applications/Solutions.
3. Working knowledge of C++/Java/.NET and PHP/HTML/JS, Databases, SQL, and any Scripting language.
4. Decent experience on Linux and Windows platforms, Apache/IIS Webservers and Cloud Computing.
5. Candidates with experience on open-source CMS packages like Wordpress/Drupal/Joomla and other open source Applications/Tools will be given preference.
6. Candidates with knowledge of the latest advancements in Mobile OS/platforms and Web Technologies, and with the capacity to investigate the Server-side/Cloud issues will be given preference.
Apply to the Registrar by email (web _dot rkmveri at_ gmail dot_ com). A detailed CV and soft-copies of all the educational documents and work experience should accompany the application.
Last Date to apply: Apply within 10 days from the date of notification.
RegistrarRamakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute(earlier known as Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University)PO Belur MathHowrah, West Bengal 711202Phone: 91-33-26549999